Oil and Gas UK (OGUK) Offshore Medicals
Club de Mar Medical is a registered clinic offering OGUK medicals. This is an assessment of medical fitness to work off shore (in the Oil and Gas Industry or Wind Turbine Installations). It can only be carried out by an OGUK Approved doctor.
Who needs it?
- Anyone working offshore in UK or Norwegian waters.
- Those personnel working worldwide, who´s Company recognise OGUK medicals.
What to Bring?
- Current (in date) photo ID for example passport or national ID card.
- Your old original OGUK certificate (if you have one) or equivelant.
- Print the digital form below, and complete in capitals.
- Medical reports from your GP or hospital Specialist, if there is an ongoing or new health issue.
What does it involve?
- Completion and discussion of the OGUK medical health questionnaire.
- Physical examination including height and weight.
- Urine testing (to assess how well your kidneys/ body is working).
- Vision testing (near, distance and colour).
- Audiometry testing (hearing test).
- Some Companies require an additional drug and/ or alcohol screen. Please make sure you understand what your Company requires!.
Your OGUK Certificate will be issued at the end of the appointment, unless a medical condition is found which requires consultation with the employer and/ or Authority.
The longest duration of the certificate is 2 years.
COST: 225 Euros +IVA (includes certificate). 250 Euros +IVA (includes certificate and drug/ alcohol screening with report)..
When you book your medical, we require a deposit of 50% to secure the appointment.
This will be deducted from the cost of your final medical.
Non attendance will result in the loss of the deposit.