Belgian Maritime Administration Seafarers Medical Certificate
Club de Mar Medical is a registered clinic offering Belgian Maritime Administration Medical Seafarers Certificate. This an assessment of medical fitness to work at sea and can only be carried out by an Belgian Maritime Adminstration Approved doctor.
Who needs it?
- Any member of crew.
- Any person working on a ship or seafaring vessel.
- Any person in charge of a seafaring ship or yacht.
What to Bring?
- Current (in date) photo ID for example passport or national ID card.
- Your old original certificate (if you have one) or equivelant.
- Print the digital form below, and complete in capitals.
- Medical reports from your GP or hospital Specialist, if there is an ongoing or new health issue.
What do it involve?
- Completion and discussion of the Belgian Maritime Adminstration medical health questionnaire.
- Physical examination including height and weight.
- Urine testing (to assess how well your kidneys/ body is working).
- Vision testing (near, distance and colour).
- Audiometry testing (hearing test).
Your Belgian Seafarers Certificate will be issued at the end of the appointment, unless a medical condition is found which requires consultation with the Belgian Maritime Administration.
The longest duration of the certificate is 2 years..
COST: 225 Euros +IVA (includes certificate).
When you book your medical, we require a deposit of 50% to secure the appointment.
This will be deducted from the cost of your final medical.
Non attendance will result in the loss of the deposit.